How do I get a guy to like me as more than a friend?

I don't have an outrageous body so I can't seduce anyone or anything like that :/
I can usually get along pretty well with guys but they only ever think of me as a friend if they even give me the time of day at all.

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't be friends with guys you are interested in romantically. If you like a guy to date, make your intentions known.

What Guys Said 5

• Honestly, guys in high school almost never know what real love actually is, in the first place. The answer to your question depends a bit on what, exactly, you want. Regardless of what you want, though, high school boys tend to be oblivious to anything short of the blunt, straight forward approach.

• Tell them straight up if you want to be more than a friend!

• Look. First, improve your looks, and ditch the glasses.

Second, learn to flirt with guys.

• Be interested in the same stuff as him so as you can both be doing the same activity. Flirt passively like you're joking and you don't care. The less you act like you care, the better. It's called "playing hard to get". Make him come to you :)

• Well flirt! ;)

What Girls Said 1

• Show more interest in a romantic way, flirt more