White men: How do you feel about Asian women preferring black men?

I know most black men don't find Asian women attractive, but I know tons of white men do. Considering how big this interracial coupling is, I have seen white men get a little over-protective of Asian women. I have read tons of hate comments regarding Asian women dating black men.

And considering how "traditional" Asian women are, How do you feel about Asian women really getting into black culture. Every time I'm on youtube, they are always covering r&b songs. Black culture is huge in Japan. What are your thoughts?

http://data2.whicdn.com/images/34089329/large.png
ferenc.biz/.../japanese-model-big-afro-photo.jpg
afroetic.files.wordpress.com/.../...-afro-perm.jpg

0|0
1|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't really care... for one, Asian girls date Asian guys and White guys, according to pretty much everything, including the statistics. Not trying to argue, it's just facts.

For two, not Asian, so how does that effect me, at all? I date white girls, so what Asian girls do... doesn't really impact me, at all.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• My question is why are you asking this question? I detect either a bit of bitterness or pride surrounding this question.

Well my two cents as a black guy, I don't care & I'm sure white men don't either.

1|0
    0|0
  • No one should be hated, insulted, or socially isolated just because they have a preference for people of a certain ethnic group. No one has (true and rightful) ownership over the life of another person, so each person has (or should have) the right to pursue the life they want, even when that means dating outside their own ethnic group.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less.

0|0
    0|0
  • From comments online and leers in public they don't like it... At all! Lmao. They're more hateful about it than Asian guys, odd considering it's their people.

They shouldn't worry though. Asian girls don't date Black guys, if they date out its White anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less.

1|0
    0|0
  • i thought the term was gyaru or ganguro but its pretty common i mean rarely you run into weird older ones that are into white people but that's pretty far and few

0|0
    0|0
  • Its usually the Asian girls family that gives a shit

0|0
    0|0
  • change ""black culture" to hip hop culture. And your claim becomes invalid

0|0
    0|0
  • Best not touch my Asian hoe capatain negaroe

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

• I always thought Asians were really racist.

0|1
    0|0
    • OP is talking about the small minority of Asian who likes Black guys. Usually ghetto.

• The ones who use "black woman" as a costume. Heard of them. Never met one.
      The only nice Asian I know is the dry cleaner man. His wife is mean but He's sooooo nice lol he could be daddy low key.