I want to find a pretty lady to get pregnant?

Just need a pretty lady with nice genetics to have a baby with.

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• You are any girls dream!! Unfortunately I already have a mate.

• Dude what the fuck
    Go out and have sex with a slut or hooker, then find a woman who's right for you.
    Don't try and fuck a girl on the first date
    That's almost no ones idea
    So get your shit together, and go find a lady to date, marry, and start a family with

• We have more to offer than baby making facilities! :) I'm sure you'll find the right person.

• Why? Don't you want a normal family instead why do t you focus on finding a wife instead

• you don't want to have any relationship with this 'pretty lady' you'll want to impregnate?

• ? go adopt a child. you kind of sound like a scumbag so i think it's best that you don't reproduce.

• what if it comes out looking like you? most kids look like their dad so they don't deny them. soooo...

• Ummm do you want to be a real father and care for the woman and the baby? If not then you won't find a nice woman sorry. If so open your eyes and good luck

What Guys Said 3

• You just want a baby? Go and adopt one, there's plenty to choose from unfortunately.

• I think what he wants is to have his DNA passed on. Is more like a human (animal) necessity.

• Well I don't think having a child for that reason is really a good idea, lol.

• A craigslist ad should help. Go!

• That, unfortunately, will not guarantee that your kids will look like her. I've seen beautiful women have kids who looked nothing liked them.