How to go about trying to date a girl with really big boobs without coming across as just wanting that?

so I might have the opportunity to date a girl with really big boobs that I know from hometown , she is single and I know a lot of the girls she works with and is friends with , I don't think I'd have much of a chance if not for that. she also seems rather bored at the moment as she's back home from college and working at local pub. but she has really big boobs and people even comment on how big they are , her sister told me she needs custom bras and is like size F , she also has a small/fit body so she looks really good and boobs stand out depending on what she wears.

but I'm just worried if I try and date her due to age difference , she's only going to think I want her boobs or sister will think that's all I want from her. I'm not sure how to prove to her that I like more about her than just her boobs and actually like spending time with her , I hung out with her and a couple of her work friends at pub last week for an hour or more and things went really well and I think there might be some potential but she must start to think all guys just want her boobs which are amazing , but how do I come across as being guy who wants something more?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a girl who gets approached in mainly inappropriate ways, let me suggest easy, non-threatening ways to ask a girl out:
    1) Just ask to get a cup of coffee or something *during the day*. It sends a signal that you're not thinking of sex right away because it's midday. Who goes back to someone's house at noon for a hookup? I guess some people do...
    2) Make a remark on her personality- "You're pretty cool" or something similar that tells her you've at least noticed her personality.

Really, it's that easy. If she says no, don't take it personally. Sometimes they just aren't feeling it.

• 2 - I already complimented her on her bartending abilities and that seemed to go over well , I felt she liked that as I mentioned she was a natural for job and doing good at it , its her first time as a full bartender there.
      1- I like the during the day idea but options are limited here so not sure where we could even go. we both live in very small town but she works at pub in bigger town, there isn't much near where we live to even go to. is some places near where she works though that might work.

What Girls Said 5

• Ask her to do something casual. Compliment her on something other than her appearance. Take an interest in what she likes to do or what she's studying, ask her questions about that. And look at her face when you talk to her, pretty obvious, but it's something we will notice.

• If you're not talking about sex all of the time I don't see where there would be a problem. We have vaginas; therefore, big boobs or small boobs don't make a difference as to whether or not we assume you are after one thing.

• Trying to proof that it isn't just her boobs you wan't, makes it sound even more, like you only date her for her big tits.

• haha well, if you actually LIKED her... you wouldn't really come up with this idea. Obviously you're into her for her BIG BOOBS or you wouldn't try to defend it so damn much hahaha

• Never date a girl only for her boobs you're disgusting

What Guys Said 1

• -When you talk to her, DON'T talk to her chest.
    -If you ask her out for a coffee or something, DON'T ask if her & her boobs want to go.
    -Keep your hands off her chest on your first date even if she says, grab my tits cause I know you want them.

If you remember those 3 things you should be alright.