Why would a guy ask u to come home to meet his mom?

A guy friend of mine asked me to visit his place sometime n meet his mom. Does it means there's something more than friendship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe, maybe not. The only way to find out is to progress with your friendship and go through the motions. I think it's a great gesture that he wants you to meet his mom. :) Be flattered because we all know people that we DO NOT want our parents to meet, EVER haha And if he wants you to meet his mother chances are he's already mentioned you to her and said some nice things, which means she's probably excited to meet you. It's always nice to put a face to a name.

• That's so sweet of you. He loves my baking skills. I've given him baked stuff for home n he told me he shared it with his mom so I'm a bit excited, yayy :-p

• Oh thats great! Thats good he shared the baked goods with his mom, I'm sure you've made a good impression. :)

• Thank you for MH

What Guys Said 5

• Well possibly OR he just looks at you as a great friend & he wants you to know his family.

• Well, it's nice he wants you to meet his mom
    yes there is great possibility that he likes you
    more than friendship

• It may make him feel good to show you off.

• I don't think so, I invite a lot of my female friends over to meet my family. So unless YOU want something more, I see no meaning under it.

• no, could be just friend ship.. I do that when i really think a girl is cool but there might be some future considerations

What Girls Said 0