Does this guy want to date me?

So there's this guy I've had a huge crush on for awhile. He plays varsity baseball and he's always flirting and hugging me and always pulling me close to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• have sex with him and then u'll find out

• I don't do that stuff. I don't sleep around with guys to get them to like me or much less date me. I'm still a virgin

• Okay. Every time we see each other were always smiling and flirting

• Go unanonymous so that I can't add u and give u some help ;)

What Guys Said 1

• Well... just ask him for a change

• Why would I ask him to change?

• It's just it sucks. I'm hoping that if I bring a guy over and they like him. Maybe they'll change there mind

• Okay thanks

What Girls Said 1

• Physical contact is always a great key for interest or at the very least, attraction. Whether or not he wants to date you, he'd only know. I'd say to reciprocate his affections and see where it leads. Once they door is wide enough and you feel comfortable to move forward, make your move. Ask him if he's interested.

• He's always smiling when we talk. Always hugging me. The way he hugs me is he hugs me around my neck and I hug him around his waist because he's tall. When we hug he sway back and forth with me. He's always wanting to hold my hand.

• omg im excited for you haha

• On instagram I liked one of his picks that was a tbh. He commented on one of my pics and he said "your really cool and we had classes together and your really sweet and cute!! He always says I look beautiful at school