Why do non boyfriends try and reach out to a girl especially if she's sad?

I find this annoying especially if we aren't really friends. They may see it on your face and try and convince you to talk. It bothers me because it's non of their business or concern to try and help
Why do men always try and like save a girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Are you mad that your boyfriend isn't caring, lol

• Lol I don't have a bf
      I just have a problem with non BFs trying to care

What Guys Said 4

• Secretly trying to bang you

• It's a person reaching out to help another, I don't see the problem, I would want someone to reach out if I'm sad

• if im not mistaking. i think thats our job..

• Sometimes a human being sees another human being is distressed and wants to give a hand because they think they might be able.

What Girls Said 4

• Because he sees you as a 'damsel in distress' and wants to 'save the day' and thinks if he does you'll be 'eternally grateful'

Some guys are just really sensitive and sincerely just want to help but most will just try to get something from you for helping

• Some men are taught from a young age that when people need help, you offor it. (Regarless of gender, but they often focus on women) Being raised that way give those men a sense of empathy, they don't want other to be sad or otherwise emotionally unwell. When they try to reach out to you they are attemping to show basic human kindness toward another individual who is obviosuly in pain.

• I too find it annoying, especially when they keep asking me every single time they see me "Are you okay? I'm worried about you." or they get easily offended if I don't let them help with simple stuff like using a credit card.

• Tell them you're a big girl and have survived all these years without their "kindness" so they move on and find some other helpless chick who actually "Needs" their input? Meanwhile you're here in the real work handling your "own sht" without them and it's business as usual? This is hard for some men to accept but you have to stay firm with them and tell them you are fine by yourself.

• That is true. This one guy gets all offended if I don't let him help me or if I say I'm fine lol.