Will he change his mind or stay the same?

I met this guy on social media and we exchanged phone numbers and started texting. We hit it off instantly and text all day everyday and we went out on a couple of dates. All of his friends love me and we both really like each other. The only thing is that he'll be going to college soon (not far though) and I'm a senior in high school. So he basically told me after awhile that right now isn't the right time to date, so he just has to resist me. But it's hard for him to resist because I'm the only girl he's even been interested in talking to since like 8th grade and the fact that all of his friends really like me and think I'm good for him. So I don't know what to expect now. Because even though he said we have to remain friends for now, he still flirts with me alllll the time, texts me all the time, and hangs out with me all the time. So will he change his mind and maybe pursue a relationship with me right now or no?

What Guys Said 1

• He will ;) believe me, it's really hard for someone to resist a relation with someone you like that much, he just wants to be "smart" but being unhappy isn't smart and after knowing you and not being will you he don't have much options to be totally happy if he's not with you.

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly we'll never know until he moves away to college or until he asks you out before then. Even though he's giving you attention and carrying on with his feelings, I would be careful to not take that as a definite yes that he's going to ask you out. You don't want to get your hopes up or psych yourself out for something that may NOT happen. Carry on with him for now, just know that once he has to leave he might not ask you out, keep it in the back of your head so you won't feel crushed if he doesn't.