Do you think this is a bit obsessive?

This guy and I are just in a new relationship and what not. He keeps on telling me "I love you" a lot. (Were still in that getting to know each other stage) if I don't answer his texts he keeps on blowing up my phone until I do. He keeps on asking me questions like: "Do you love me?" "Can you please tell me you love me?" I am put in a lot of awkward situations and it really sucks. Then he sometimes asks for those "sexy" pics and I constantly tell him no because I have no intention to disrespect myself in that way.

Can you guys tell me if this is obsessive? What should I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• It sounds both obsession and insecurity. He is basically saying I like you so much but I want you to tell me you like and love me too. It's like he needs that constant reassurance that he is loved by you to accept himself.
    It's ingenuity for him to constantly tell you he loves you. The phrase is dead now that you've heard it so much, you don't know if or when he will truly mean it.

Or maybe he's pressuring you into sending those pics. A form of manipulation. "If you loved me you would send me those pictures" Don't do or say anything you are uncomfortable with! If you feel any sense of being uncomfortable, scared/fearful of him then you can be sure he is trying to manipulate you.

Be careful. I would be just as suspicious of his intentions.

What Guys Said 2

• Yes, and he's needy as fuck. Screw him.

• Yes, he is being pushy, dont do anything your not comfortable with. death too bullies

What Girls Said 2

• This guy sounds immature and I doubt the legitimacy of his love for you.
    If you're uncomfortable with him blowing you up, hounding you about love, and expecting sexy pictures, I would end the relationship.

• How old are you guys?