How do I start a relationship with him?

I have gotten pretty close to this guy I work with and I want to start dating him. We already have to keep pretty close contact, but it is normally on a professional level. When we party together though, we can get pretty close. How do I subtly approach the subject to see if he's interested? It can't be anything really obvious since I don't want it to be awkward if he's not interested in a romantic relationship.

What Guys Said 2

• Ask him about his current girl friend. If he's interested in you, he'll tell you about his status now. If he wants to keep it professional, he'll change the subject...

• I personally HATE it when women ask leading questions. Just be honest about it, but don't be pushy. Let him know you're interested because of his qualities, qualities that make him a good friend, and let him know that friendship is important.

What Girls Said 0