What Should I to do make her love me? :'( please HELP?

I have a girl bestie and she is in a relatonship, i have started loving her and want her to be mine how can i make her love me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sacrifice a goat.

What Girls Said 3

• Well if you truly love her then you should want her to be happy with or without that person being you!

• Tell her about your feelings and see what happens. Maybe she's not even happy in her relationship. Maybe she likes you too but doesn't know that you're into her as well. Anything can happen. You might lose a bestie but then you would certainly know.

• She's in a relationship therefore you need to stay her friend but back off in the romantic pursuit

What Guys Said 2

• You can't make someone love you, if it happens it will happen naturally and in its own time. The best thing you can do is distance yourself from this girl, accept that she is off limits and suppress your feelings for her.

• You can't make someone love you.