A guy a girl stay up late texting each other?

Several nights a week. There might be romantic attraction? Yes no?

Most Helpful Girl

• Doesn't have to mean a romantic attraction, does it?

To me, it would mean that, but not all people are the same. Some view things differently, some just do stuff to beat boredom. Some like to play with people's feelings...
    You'll never know until you ask her.

What Girls Said 3

• Hmm, I frequently stay up and talk to a guy too, but it's not necessarily romantic. I think he's handsome as hell but I'm taken and he knew that before he knew me. There's a possibility it could be romantic, a possibility it could just be a friendly thing, or could mean nothing. People talk differently online/texting as well, in person would be the best way to find out if she's romantically interested in you

• It's highly possible but not a necessity she could just find you interesting

• Not necessarily, but yeah, there could be. For me, it at least means I think highly of the guy I'm texting. Like my best friend and I stay up late texting each other, and there's definitely nothing between us, haha. But the only other guy I stay up late texting is my crush, and that's only because I really like him. Any other guys would be ignored in favor of sleep.

So basically, it depends on the girl. :/

What Guys Said 2

• While texting COULD mean something... ALWAYS assume it means nothing. Personal encounter is what really matters, every time. If it means something to you, get it off the phone and into real life.

• I would like to think so. But I've been in that position and eventually confessed to the girl, and it was not what I thought it was...