Are muscular men really inmidiatly better looking than skinny men?

Men seem to be obsessed with big boobs and big asses... but how about our women? They love a sixpack or big arms.. but does it make a difference if the guy you date is just average or maybe skinny? I am muscular myself, but before when I was skinny I felt pretty unsure at times.

My girlfriend says she is happy with me, but she likes muscles lol!
LOL

Most Helpful Girl

• Muscles and abs are very sexy on a man especially when he's oil up or sweating. Not only is it sexy but a girl feel a lot safer. But skinnier guys can be just as sexy its all about the confidence you have in yourself. Everybody bodies are made differently it just depends on how you work it.

• I am a dominant white man. Wrestler as well ;)! I love black women!! in the wrestlinggym I often see black women winning their matches. black women have nice bodies and are strong! Love them. ;)

• Well alrighty than lol

• inbox me if you like :)

What Girls Said 4

• yea.. the epitome of a nice body is muscular. it doesn't automatically make a guy ugly if he's skinny but all guys wouldlook better w some muscle mass

• No necessarily. I know this sounds really odd, but a lot of women don't have a solid type like men do. We can't always explain what appeals to us. Sometimes a really weird looking guy is really attractive and we can't tell you why, because we know he looks a little goofy but its still hot to us. Going back to weight. Yes men that are lean and muscular is really sexy, but sometimes men that aren't "big" aren't attractive either. Sometimes women like men who weight more, because in all ways those men are bigger and make us feel small and protected. In the same sense, smaller men who are lean and toned are attractive because it shows that they work hard on their body, and going primal, it shows they are fit and healthy. It can go both ways and it really is about how a man holds himself and is composed. Confidence and attitude are key! If your girl likes you, don't sweat. Sometimes crazy ripped men are good to look at, but not realistic to be with and women get that

• It is a big plus when a guy is muscular but that doesn't mean skinny guys can't be hot.

• No not at all: Look at most rock stars... skinny dudes, who wear a tone of makeup and still get a lot of girls. It's about confidence and attitude, nothing else.

What Guys Said 3

• i hate muscles i'm never ever gonna build muscles wether women like it or not... i rather remain skinny as i am.

• I'm a middleweight muscular nerdy guy. As far as society goes (and society is not politically correct), I do get more respect now that I've bulked up from both men and women, not to mention, people call me to help them move (and reward me with beer and food). I guess I have the best of both worlds. As far as evolutionary programming, most women are attracted to muscular, strong men. It's worked for a few dozen-thousand years.

• No, they are not.

• Can you explain your opinion?

• Quasimodo could have been muscular - he'd still be an ugly fucker.

Muscles do not make someone attractive, period. Some girls might like a toned body, but their ideal is that toned body on a guy they already find attractive.