How should I take this online dating response.. " im currently taking a break from online dating, good luck."?

How should i take this online dating response.. " im currently taking a break from online dating, good luck. ." Keep in mind she's online as she's saying this..

I owe everyone an apology. . She admitted to lying

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 4

• she's just not interested

• Well she may actually be quitting online dating but she's turning you down all the same.

• You like to hurt peoples feelings huh. I have to consider the source

• @musicbrain5 It's a lost cause.

• She insulted your intelligence in that message? I'm completely perplexed. We must be reading two different things or you left something out. And I'm defending her because I'm a woman? REALLY? You're not going to get a woman with an attitude like that.

@Blueeyes81: Seems to be the case.

• Take is as "Fuck off."

• Maybe she is taking a break from online dating. I still log into my online profiles, just to delete messages. But I never actual date anyone online, just chat.

What Guys Said 3

• All these people are just answering your question like you asked and their doing so honestly, why are you arguing with them?

• Exactly as it sounds. Leave that alone. Either she is taking a break, or she's not interested and is trying to be nice about it.

• Being nice about it is no excuse to lie

• How could she not be interested in me if she never gave me a chance?

• Brother... Sometimes people don't need a chance to make up their minds. And, that's perfectly ok. If you're going to date, you must accept the fact that you're going to get rejected. It's life. I've never met a guy that had more successful encounters than the amount he got shot down. Okay so she's not interested. So what? Screw on your nuts and ask someone else out. I promise that you'll be fine, but you need to let this one person who shot you down go, and keep going.

• It's a polite way of saying I'm not interested.

• So you condone lying

• Masturbating is against my faith

• I don't know what to say or do at this point.