Will he think this is a cheap date?

If I take him to Olive Garden for dinner and then to see a movie he has been wanting to see for our first date, will he think I am cheap? I like him and want to make a good impression. we are in our 20s.

Most Helpful Guy

• If there's anything I learned in life, it's that Shrimp Alfredo Fettuchini is anything BUT cheap girl.

What Guys Said 4

• its a good date but why are you taking him out?

• You mean why am I paying? Or why are we going on a date? We are going on a date because we have been talking for a few weeks and he asked if I wanted to go out sometime, I said sure. Why am I paying? because the other day he said he really wants to go out with me but he's broke at the time so would I mind paying.

• Do you think its bad for me to pay for the first date?

• ooh okay I get it. and no! its not bad if you pay for the first date!:D I actually think that is very sweet and kind of you:) haha what I meant when I said you taking him out was like I pictured in my head you approached him asked him out and made all the plans etc etc. everything the guy would normally/should do hahaxD

• By cheap, people mean fast food. Not a full restaurant and a movie. That's as complete and expensive a date can be

• No. That sounds great

• Nooo nothing wrong wrong about it. Date is juz date and the sole purpose of it is to spend time together and juz having a good time. Who cares about money when luv alone is greater than anything.

What Girls Said 2

• It doesn't make you cheap. You're putting forth an effort, which he should appreciate.

• That doesn't seem cheap at all. It sounds very nice