When should I message her again?

So I recently asked a crush of mine to hang out this summer, and she said yes! It was through Facebook, and it happened yesterday. Now I'm wondering, I've been talking to her for like 2 days non-stop, when should I message her again? I don't want to come off as an obsessed guy with no life who has nothing to do other than messaging her.

Most Helpful Girl

• Dude, you need to get to that hanging out that she said yes to. If you keep it on facebook, nothing will move forward no matter how much time you spend on it. Your next move is nowhere on the internet unless it is to plan the date.

Be confident. You have to be. That is how a guy gets the girl that he wants you know.

What Girls Said 1

• definitely work ion meeting in person. Be chill, but not so chill that you're coming off as aloof. I'd say message her tomorrow and suggest some kind of hang out session.

What Guys Said 1

• I'd leave it a day or two and just keep it casual. I was actually in this position last week, we chatted two days in a row after a date and then I left it a day to chat with him again. Asked to go to coffee and he said yes. Didn't chat for three days after that even though we were both online and then I struck up a conversation and reminded him about coffee (he was meant to call me but forgot) and now we're going for coffee tomorrow. Just chill, and leave it. Maybe post a FB update on one of those days but maybe stay offline on chat.