Girl takes guy home after first date, then cancels the next two. What's my next move?

I recently had a first date with a woman who ended up bringing back to her place. We didn't have sex, and woke up the next morning to a make-out sesh and some coffee. Two days later I offered to assist her with moving which she originally declined then took me up on my offer. The evening I was to help her move, I txted her if she was ready, to which she responded: "I did it! I moved everything!" After saying congratulations, I asked if she needed any more help to which she said no. Sensing I was a little ticked off she called me, and reiterated her desire to continue getting to know each other. She suggested we go for dinner two days later which I agreed. We solidified plans. She even txted me after we got off the phone. Then comes the day of the date and she text me in the afternoon "I partied waaaaay too hard yesterday, I'm not leaving my bed today. Resched dinner?"
angrily I responded "yeah, if you want to." And that was it. Can someone make sense out of this for me. what's my next move?

Most Helpful Girl

• I doubt she saw helping her move as a date. Most people hate doing that!

Give her another shot. Moving is stressful so maybe she really did overdo it on the booze.

• Should I call her and set up another date or wait for her to get back at me?

• I think either would work. If you take the lead, say something solid like "Good pizza place on Broadway. Wanna hit it up Wed night?" And be sure to give her 2-3 days notice.

What Girls Said 2

• I don't see anything wrong with not wanting your help with moving. But I agree give her one more chance.

• I agree with everyone else - give her one more chance. If she comes up with another excuse, write her off. If she's not interested, she should be honest with you and not play childish games.

What Guys Said 1

• You give her one more chance, you make the date. If she cancels, tell her to fuck off