What do you guys think of us tall girls?

Out of curiosity, what do guys really think of tall girls. I'm 5ft 9 and recently have been finding guys looking at me with wide eyes as they state 'wow you're tall'. Are they saying this because they thinm I'm some kind of freak lol, or is tall good?

Most Helpful Guy

• Tall girls are the best! I mean, I don't even know where to start with this one - long legs, hotness, being an eye candy, better sex... what's not to love? Models are tall for a reason. You should be proud of your height, although 5'9 isn't really all that tall - plenty of girls are that height in my city and they are the ones everyone drools over.

• Cheers!! feeling better now and I'm gonna embrace being tall!! I hear guys love small, petit girls and it can leave us tall (ish) girls a little in secure at times! Good to know some guys find it attractive:-)

What Guys Said 5

• Height's never made a difference for me because I am not self-conscious about mine.

You are technically tall, for a girl in many places. But I wouldn't even put you in the tall category because you would be close enough to the male average, or even a bit below it.

• I don't think your tall at all i'm 5'11" so you'd be short o me.. however the average height of many guys is aound 5'6" so yes a girl at your height migh be considered tall.. but someone as bing a freak no.. matter of fact some guys prefer taller girls than themselves (note I didn't say all but some). however there are probably enough near 6 footers around as well (in guys i mean) for you to look up at lol...

• That's normal height around here.

• i find them really hot and gorgeous

• 5'9'' is the perfect height in my opinion

What Girls Said 0