If a guy is a player what makes him have one girlfriend or get married? I mean he still cheats on her?

If a guy is a player what makes him have one girlfriend or get married? I mean he still cheats on her
Does the player make a naive girl his girlfriend/wife
Also an insercure one who will do everything for him and stay

Most Helpful Guy

• She just has to be awesome and unlike the other 10000 girls he's seen.

• Then your answer doesn't make sense on why he's with her

• I guess maybe he's lazy and likes to have a backup just in case. Or an ego boost. Or, he's just not that good. Or there aren't enough targets to be constantly inside new girls.

What Guys Said 3

• Players could get married juz to received financial support from her since woman do most of the work and guys tend to relax and laid back more. While back in the scene, he could still be out playen the field. all he need is support while he's out having fun wif da cuties :3

• Player doesn't necessarily mean cheater.

• Well say if he is that type
      Womanizers usually always cheat

• You're clearly the player expert, so why are you asking for advice?

• It sounds like you (Asker) have a skewed opinion of 'players'.
      Someone who likes casual sex (a player) and has so little regard or respect for the feelings of others that he makes promises and then breaks them (commits to a girlfriend then cheats on them) is an asshole. A bad person, in my opinion. If he says he is exclusive to that person and then finds he doesn't want that any more, he should at least break up with them, not just go and sleep around. Someone can be a player and still be able to hold commitments, however, as this guy said.

• Once a player, always a player haha:p

What Girls Said 0