How does one get a girlfriend in high school (16-18)?

The thing is that cold approach doesn't work. You have to employ this thing they call "social circle game". How does this work?

Bump.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would just slowly start to talk to her and eventually get her number and start to text her. After talking to her over text and In person as well for a few months I would ask her in person if she will go out with you. Make sure you spend time in person, it will create less awkwardness between you two

• How do you slowly "talk to her"? That never worked for me, partly because I never know how to go about it and cold approach doesn't work in high school.

• I would just try and walk up to her in the hallway or in a class that you both have together

Most Helpful Guy

• Good question. It means making tons of friends, gain status and mack bitches.

• Dude, I can't do that. I am like at the bottom of the barrel both in looks and status. Status definitely.

• Blame your parents.

• For what?

What Girls Said 1

• hoenstly. be yourself and dont boss her around, dont pressure her to do anything she's isn't comfortable doing and just be a gentlemen with humor ^^

What Guys Said 3

• Join clubs, sports, etc. Build up your connections. Overall, just be friendly.

• Step 1. Roll up your sleeves.

Step 2. And give your best flex (practice in the mirror 4 full bump effect)

Step 3. Lighting is crucial, must be under a light, to give you that joocy look.

Step 4. IN.