Five years of difference does it matters?

So I have a friend who's 17 and she hooked up (no sex, just french kissing and feeling some butt and boob) with a 22 year old, and he said to her that it was a huge difference for them to have a relationship but after he kissed her again he said he think it may work.. So I'm worried about this guy using my friend and just want her to seal the deal and just wants sex.. Do you think it's probable?

Most Helpful Guy

• 5 years really isn't that much, I wouldn't assume he's using her just because he's older.

What Guys Said 4

• It's not just 'illegal' it depends on the country/state.

If he needs to go mess around with high school kids not usually a good sign.

• If one is under 18 then it is illegal. Even if nothing happens then they can still lie about it

• Ask your 17 years old friend's 22 years old boyfriend if he know the meaning and the legal ramifications of the term jail bait?

• That's illegal.

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly it's not a big difference. But once you become 19 you are use to the non hs life. But then again some guys aren't still mature by 22. Depends on their guy. Some guys you can tell are totally sweet some guys you can tell are just... mature enough. Not a lot of guys though dig 17 yr olds anymore when. They are super old enough unless they really love her or want a tight pussy. Honestly depends on their relationship how you see it. Not how she sees it cuz obviously she's gonna be in love with a 22yr old

• I've always felt like age isn't such a big deal once both parties are over 20 (within reason) and as long as both are in similar places in life. i. e. If one is still only looking to party and doesn't have a serious career and the other is looking to settle down... it's never gonna work. For example I am 21 dating a 26 year old but we are both in very similar positions in life. Even farther apart, a good friend of mine is 21 and is recently married to a 34 year old and they are extremely happy together.