My sister/brother wants to meet my boyfriend. :-P?

My sister has been bugging me about meeting my guy I've been seeing. Im like um sure that would be great. So i ask my guy. My sister wants to meet you how do feel about that? He says thats cool. So the thing is my sister is more like my big brother... she's really protective of me. And she's over 300 lbs and is a butch Dyke transgender gose by the name Mikey. And is Covered in tattoos. Lmao i can't say this without laughing i shit you not. When i go out in public she prevents guys from hitting on me. Im not embarrass of her looks its just she's loud and vulgar. Completely opposite of me. I love my sister dearly i just dont want my guy meeting her and getting the wrong idea and getting scared away my sister is very intimidating. What should i do. Ps im not making this up.

Most Helpful Guy

• You simply prepare him, and tell him the WHOLE truth. The better he is mentally prepared, the better things will go, and if he can't handle it, it's good to find that out early too. But I'm sure it will be fine as long as he knows exactly what to expect.

• Yeah... ok i was looking for that and i was going to tell my sister to be on her best behavior she might be intimidating but she's more intimidated by me. I am her older sisister. Lol

What Guys Said 4

• I'm so sorry but to be completely honest, if I saw what you described when I walked into that house id involuntarily yell "aww hell naww" and run like hell. That is my honest answer, haha no disrespect to your sister/brother but if I was dating you, you would be my only priority to please so introducing people that may cause problems would be something I would try to avoid :)

• I tried to prepare him the best i could

• Well maybe everything will go good. What I was referring to are the "nobody is gonna take my baby girl away because NOBODY is good enough" type. I'd let time and our actions prove it to them :)
      Good luck!

• Sounds very interesting! I would give your boyfriend as much information as you can possibly give him so he can be prepared. Then, I am sure he will be cool with it and they will become buddies and can go to the tractor pulls together!

• Omg I've been preparing him for months. But im still so nervous i was married for 10 years and my sister hated my husband not only that my sister is bbipolar i didn't tell him that.

• Well if your guy can't handle it, the relationship probably won't last. I hope you gave him a heads up

• lmao. i think he's gonna have to suck it up. but wow i can just imagine your sister doing to your man what martin lawrence and will smith did to that kid in bad boys 2, lmfao!

What Girls Said 1

• Doesn't sound like you love your sister! A butch dyke? Real nice!

• Its what she calls herself just repeating what she says