Guys, whats the idea of a perfect date?

if you could go on your dream date with the girl of your wish, what would you do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Picnic at the beach, playing patty cake like in the movie 'wedding crashers' or in the park, same picnic scenario, then we will spend the whole afternoon there in the park, central park in NY and laydown comfortably on the grass and hold hands, occasionaly glance at each other, make silly faces and laugh.

What Guys Said 19

• The perfect date? Here's my perfect date:

A nice drive out to the coastal hills, followed by a hike through the trails that wind through the hills and a picnic either looking down at the beach from a hilltop or right there on the beach itself. After the picnic we'd walk along the beach holding hands. Then we'd find a nice spot to sit and watch the waves for a bit before we made our way back to the car. I'd drive her home and tell her I enjoyed the time we spent together. I enjoy this kind of date because it really gives you time to just find out things about each other, and you get to know each other better than if you were worried about eating dinner or avoiding each other by watching a movie. Too much? ha.

• of course its not to much any girl would be lucky to be in that position it sounds like memories waiting to be made :)

• I have a major crush on this girl at my university, her name is Sam. May sound cheesy but I honestly would not care what Sam and I did. It's her company that I want. :)

• Make a fort out of boxes and eat animal crackers! Thatd be a cute date lol

• Hahaha see its the perfect plan

• Which might get her in the mood... If you know what I mean lol.

• 1) Go the the beach to swim, laugh, and relax and have fun
    2) Have a jam sesh at my house (we both play guitar)
    3) Go to walmart and stock up on snacks and come back home to watch a movie and cuddle
    4) End the day by falling asleep in each other's arms.

• Her favorite home cook meal at my place cooked by me and her if she wants to help and then just relax by the fireplace and watch a movie or talk. Basically I would hope to connect with her on all levels and just have a great time with her.

• Go to a waterpark all day. Waterparks are fun, and standing in line makes for good time for conversation. Then go to get Italian food afterwards.

• There's actually lots of different kind of dates. One in particular I think about a lot would be dinner in a very fancy restaurant in a building up high with a view of the city at night (I love the way cities look at night with all the lights).

• go to the beach... walk... talk... go to my place... i cook dinner... i want healthy... salad... fish... dessert... fruit.. nite time- fire... andrea bocelli/il divo (italian music)... wine... i sing to her... i play a saxophone... movie room... watch a movie... cuddle...

• I would like to go to the movies and then afterwards have dinner. Finally have a picnic under the stars and star gaze while being cuddled up with her. Plus a good conversation and maybe a kiss by the end of the date would be perfect. :)

• Being with you is a perfect date
    #2smooth4u

• Fucking then she leaves

• Perfect date..

I would say good walk at the beach, great dinner & have a luaghter as long i'm with her keeping her happy thats a perfect date.

• make her a nice home cooked meal the cuddle naked and making out while watching tv and make love to her all night long

• Watching a movie, smoking some doobs.. eating some good food, maybe sipping some red wine (: deeep convo's on anything.. just chilling.

• I think the perfect date for me is walking on the seashore or sitting on a chair with bonfire.

• Anything where the pressure is off, we're doing something, having fun, smiling, and joking around. If we're paying to sit at a table, eat a meal, and trade details like some job interview then there's a good chance I never want to see you again.

• It's not perfect if there's no sex lol

• One that ends with fellatio.

• a perfect date would be with a beautiful sweet perfect girl who will immediately love me and have the same interests and desires for me that i have for her, and lots of hugging, kissing, making out, exploring each others minds and bodies, constant looking at each other, sexual things, just be 100% made for each other and commitment, and just pure happiness and love for one another, that will never end

• sounds very intimate im sure that the girl of your dreams will love that :)

• It is :) truly it is :)

• it doesn't look like it is :( your just being sweet

• A blow job... next to a candle (gotta be romantic)

• way to be classy lol

• See fireworks tonight?

What Girls Said 1

• Perfect date is when you least expect that your partner will love the things you did and the day you spent with her / him..