Would you consider these signs of playing hard to get or not interested or games?

Replying to texts a couple of days later.
Asking for rain checks.
Trying to make you jealous by flirting of guys in front of you/telling you there is competition/you have to catch her.
Constantly staring but not initiating conversation.
Finding ways to be around you.
Finding ways to get your attention by walking past you, or leaving their friends to be next to you.

She's gone out with me before but now it's difficult to pin her down.

Most Helpful Girl

• Not interested, but wants attention.

• So she's already gone out with me in the past a multiple times both in group and one on one settings, should I still assume she's just attention seeking? She's been doing this for months now and I've ignored her and/or just ghosted her out of my life but she still keeps coming back indirectly. Should I call her out on it or just continue to ignore her? I've called her out before and that seemed to get her to get her shit together, then she did it again so I just ignored it which caused her to be more passive in trying to get my attention - before she initiated conversation now she's doing this.

Debated cutting her off entirely, but due to having a similar social circle seems a good way to get myself isolated.

• We both confirmed that the one-on-one events were dates, and she even admit that she was there due to romantic interest.

Basically said she doesn't date, told her that's a lie because she wouldn't ask to meet up for drinks based on me suggesting it earlier at which she tried to play it off as well maybe we're just bros which I countered again by calling her out that if that were the case she wouldn't be telling her friends and family about me (I know some of them) and she certainly isn't doing this with any of the other guys we mutually know so clearly there is romantic interest. She buckled and admit it's true, and I took it a bit further and told her she's doing this to get a reaction and push guys away, which she again buckled and admit is true.

So basically she has admit there's romantic interest, but she's still doing this how do I best curb it given I've called it out and ignored it and neither seems to work.

• Still think she's just doing it for attention. Her behavior makes 0 sense to me. Is she really worth all this trouble?

What Girls Said 3

• Not that interested + playing games = nothing to see there, carry on.

• Ya she's the one that blew me off twice, so I dropped her so to speak. Just became less physically available at the place/time we would normally interact, etc.

Also added some comments to the post above by lumos.

• She's not that interested, just bored. Even all the things she told you at the time was after being coerced to do so, so to speak, I wouldn't trust that.
      You've already done more than enough. Find someone who really likes you and can be honest with you.

• Yupp she's been reading the wrong dating book.

• Trust me. You don't want this type of girl.

• Hahahaha, that bad? How would you suggest dealing with her? Ignore?

• Ya I stopped chasing after her a long time ago, but she's insisted on doing this months down the line.

I left the ball in her court and just carried on, but it seems the more I ignore her the more she tries to get my attention now. I've left civil but not really given her any priority - i. e. said hi, bye, etc. but nothing more, now she's going to all ends to passively get my attention - like I listed above.

• She's not worth it!

What Guys Said 1

• In my opinion. She is fishing options and keeping hers open. Dont go for her. I advise. If a girl is into m she won't do these. It may look like H2G. But its not

• Some girls thrive on attention and attention seeking. The moment they lose the guy's attention. Their self confidence quotient comes down. So they do evrything to get ur focus on her back she does. If she is truly into u. She'd rather ssked sorry and asked u out or given oppurtunity to ask u out :-) all the best boy