Do you feel attracted to a certain race, or maybe not attracted to one at all and why?

Sometimes people won't date outside their race, some other people love it! Thats why I ask if you feel attracted to a certian race or maybe not attracted to it! Define your answer :)

• I love to date outside my race
  • I only date people of my own race
  • I date all sorts of people!
I like people form all races. However I have to admit though, that I have had a time where I felt mostly attracted to black women. I am a white man myself :)
Explain your answers my friends :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't have any limits when it comes to race but i just haven't found other races attractive, only japanese boys make me receive their sexual aura and they have the visuals and 仕草 and instinct that really make the experience so perfect for me.

i am a very sexual person but i don't feel anything when i'm near other races. no tingling, no sexual tension that i can feel.

What Girls Said 3

• I like all people from all races. But I do find guys from South Europe more attractive.

• All races are beautiful but the sad thing is, no one is yet coming. Hahahah :D But I'm happy anyway.

• I am open to dating other races. As a black woman, I can honestly say there were times when I had a crush on another race and wondered if they would date a black girl. For many people race in relationships/hooking up is a huge deal.. for me, not so much.

What Guys Said 2

• I love to date outside my race! White myself and I LOVE black and Asian women.. it is exotic and different :)!

• The same here.. but I think I like all races. Right now my girlfriend is white like me.

• A lot of people are prejudiced without meaning to be so because of their limiting background. I consider American society limiting, as well as my own, but in a different way perhaps.

Anyway, let that be the other man's problem - sexy is sexy