Do you feel attracted to a certain race, or maybe not attracted to one at all and why?

Sometimes people won't date outside their race, some other people love it! Thats why I ask if you feel attracted to a certian race or maybe not attracted to it! Define your answer :)

• I love to date outside my race
    Vote A
  • I only date people of my own race
    Vote B
  • I date all sorts of people!
    Vote C
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
I like people form all races. However I have to admit though, that I have had a time where I felt mostly attracted to black women. I am a white man myself :)
Explain your answers my friends :)

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i don't have any limits when it comes to race but i just haven't found other races attractive, only japanese boys make me receive their sexual aura and they have the visuals and ไป•่‰ and instinct that really make the experience so perfect for me.

i am a very sexual person but i don't feel anything when i'm near other races. no tingling, no sexual tension that i can feel.

0|0
    0|0
Sponsored

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 3

• I like all people from all races. But I do find guys from South Europe more attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • All races are beautiful but the sad thing is, no one is yet coming. Hahahah :D But I'm happy anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am open to dating other races. As a black woman, I can honestly say there were times when I had a crush on another race and wondered if they would date a black girl. For many people race in relationships/hooking up is a huge deal.. for me, not so much.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I love to date outside my race! White myself and I LOVE black and Asian women.. it is exotic and different :)!

1|0
    0|0
    • The same here.. but I think I like all races. Right now my girlfriend is white like me.

• A lot of people are prejudiced without meaning to be so because of their limiting background. I consider American society limiting, as well as my own, but in a different way perhaps.

Anyway, let that be the other man's problem - sexy is sexy

0|0
    0|0