When is a girl to fat for you?

Okay guys, let's take an average girl who's 5'6. At what weight would you consider this girl to be to fat for:
1: Being in a relationship with.
2: Have sex with (nothing else)
Don't think about her personality or the rest of her appearance here. Brutal honesty :)

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 18

• average is 5'4 btw... and i guess she would be getting pretty close to too fat if she is my weight, because i expect her to be smaller than ma and less muscular.

• Not here it isn't. :)

• :) thanks (i am not that superficial :D the greater her character is, the less important are physical assets )

• You don't have to be a superficial asshole, because you don't wan't to date someone twice as big as you. (by you I don't mean you, it's more generally) :)

• Numbers mean nothing. I'd need to see her.

And as a general rule of thumb, if she can't walk a mile without stopping for breath, she's too fat.

• anything over 135 is a no go:P

• www.mybodygallery.com/photos-33719-body-shape.htm

This is what 143lbs looks like on a girl that height. Just as an fyi.

• Nothing wrong with a preference, just thought I'd give a visual. Also, as a gym go-er myself, we actually tend to weigh more the more ripped we get. The inches go down, but the scale tips up.

• yeah true, I have my eyes set on really low body fat % whilst the ripped figure. toned is just fine too.

• A girl is fat if she wears skinny jeans and her stomach gangs over the edge. She's too fat of her thighs are 1.3x or more larger than her calves when viewed from the front. A girl is fat if the size of her waist exceeds that of her hips.

If you had to ask this question... you probably know what's up.

• Hm, I though you where fat when you lose your thigh gap. From my perspective im fat yes, I just got curious about when you get to fat for boys. :)

• Ha ha that too. Tbh, when you get fat for guys is probably long b4 when you get fat for girls.

• Some years ago, I swear it was a trend to purposely have a muffin top.

Literally, really fit looking girls slipping into smaller size jeans that would always result in looking like she has fat around her waist.

cdn.newadnetwork.com/.../muffin_top_meme.jpg

She is clearly not fat, but has to wear a smaller size because?

• I don't think here's a specific weight. There's just an appearance.

Hips definitely should curve inwards lol.

But every guy has their own tastes. Some guys think the bigger he better. All about attraction. There's no simple solution.

• For me it really does depend on the person. Some people carry weight differently. BUT if I HAD to put a number on it, i'd say if she is about 5'6, I think around 225 is starting to push it for me.

• When she is 155lbs or more because that's when her BMI index goes beyond 25 which means she is considered overweight.

• Whats wrong with fat?

• I think it's bad for either gender when you no longer have a shape. When you're kinda just round.

• But you can be 170 lbs and still have a shape, and be 130 whitout? :)

• 170 was just an example^^ Hah I'll keep it at 105 and find some rich dude yes:D

• Numbers mean nothing to me. Mass = bones, muscle, as well fat. I've known women who were 170 but everything was proportioned well, and were gorgeous.

• 0|0
  • Can being in a relationship and having sex make u phat '-'

• You can't generalize like that, you really need to see the girl in order to judge. I like fat/chubby girls, but not too much.

• when her boobs are less bigger than her belly then it's a redzone

• How about small chested girls then? Because unless her stomach is concave, it would be kinda hard for her to have a smaller stomach than boobs:Å

• if you are big you need big boobs to compensate. if you are thin you can have small ones. actually there's a lot of things that come together for me to pick up a girl and your body fat is like 50% of my decision. I would need a picture of the body to tell if I would take it as + or -

• Anything over 250 then no but under that he'll ya

• I don't care about weight one bit it's her personality I love :)

• All depends on how the weights carried, I can't give an exact weight range cuz my mind doesn't work that way. I'd consider her too big if riding me is dangerous and would result in me getting smashed, lol.
    Or if you have to lift up rolls of fat to be able to stick it in, that's too much, lol.

What Girls Said 6

• When you have to push her out through doors
    When her plate ends up with more food and she has trouble getting up.
    When you fear for your life when she wants to the cowboy position.

• i guess it depends on the guy

• It absolutely does and I'm not touching this question: p I might have answered a poll, but it really depends on her frame too.

• hmmm makes sense

• you're too fat when you can't see your feet. can't forget about the penguin walk too.

• I think it depends on every guy's preference.
    I weight 148 lbs and I've been called fat or whale in my country. I agree it's overweight for 5'4 but damn... harsh.

• I honestly don't think you sound fat at all :)

• :) Well it is overweight, but what they said is really exaggerating.

• Nothing higher than 130

• It's a fat girl trap don't answer it lol

• What the f is a fat girl trap?

• I'm 150 so I would say 145 and up

• Fair :)