Why do girls post pictures and make claims "this is how real woman look like"?

I find it funny how skinner girls are always bashed. Fat girls will always say you need some meat on you. You're a stick. Real woman have curves. Why do so many fat girls think their curvy, when they're not. Beyonce is curvy, but you have girls the size of precious saying they're curvy and sexy
Then there is a picture of a skinny girl and curvy (Marilyn Monroe) and saying all men with pick the curvy one
It's hysterical

Why do girls post pictures and make claims "this is how real woman look like"

Most Helpful Guy

• It's how women compete with each other sexually. Men compete with each other through open aggression, though it often doesn't come to that because of the fact that men have to approach women. Whereas women are competing with each other for attention, so in addition to making themselves seem more attractive, they can benefit by making other women seem less attractive.

Add to that, political correctness, where fat women view themselves as victims of the so-called patriarchy.

There's your explanation

What Guys Said 8

• inorite? fuck dude I don't really dig skinny chicks but I want the norm to be girls that go to the gym everyday, and not to hop on that elliptical machine nah, but the ones that do the squats and abs and pilates and crossfit and know how to tone up and shape their body nicely. even a little ripped. fuck! more girls need to hit the gym:P hahahaha but yeah they post that shit cause they're obvious haters hahahah.

• I'm all for the notion that having women (and men) in advertisements being photoshopped is damaging to people's self esteem. I do think the counter-model movement has taken it a bit far, though. There's no reason to accept "curvy" or "meat on the bones" (read: overweight) as the proper standard.

Go exercise. You may not be able to get photoshopped proportions, but you can certainly be healthy and fit.

• Because this is how people assert that just because you are photoshopped, it doesn't necessarily make you attractive.

• Real women look however the fuck they want.

• Its to reassure themselves that their in fact not ugly and someone actually wants them. And are in denial using the excuse of I'm not fat I'm curvy just because of the slightest amount of bust or ass they may have due to their weight when in fact their just obese.

• Lol, they're jealous. So they try to say they're "curvy" when they in fact have rolls and rolls of fat, not curves.

• Fuck. I hate that too. It's just sad girls trying to self-promote something no one wants.

Skinny chicks 4 lyfe!

• They want to make themselves feel better.

What Girls Said 2

• Cause they're trying to make their fat selves feel better about themselves lol. Deep down they wish they were skinny!

• Agree with you. Being obese and curvy are two different things. Curvy looks healthy, obese doesn't.