Would you rather be friend before you jmp into a relationship or just get into a relationship as fast as possible?

Like i've been out of a relationship for quite some time now... And i don't want to just jump into a relationship

Most Helpful Girl

• Situations differ. Sometimes you meet someone and all the attraction is just there from day 1. Then just being friends is out of the question and not possible cause you want to be more with this person. But then in some cases it might be better to just be friends for a while and to not push things especially if a person can't really commit or isn't ready yet for whatever personal reason. Then it's best to chill and focus on friendship.

What Guys Said 2

• I would rather just go with the flow and let things happen naturally. I wouldn't have it any other way.

• I prefer to have a friendship going first, but sometimes that doesn't always happen. If you meet someone and feel an instant connection, there's nothing wrong with just going straight to the relationship.

What Girls Said 1

• Quite some time, you are under 18. So how long could it really be