Girls! I need your help! I need more ideas to make a second date picnic really romantic and memorable?

Me and this girl who is an old friend of mine (12 years and haven't seen each other for 6) started messing around with each other about a month ago and we when out on a first date a week later. We live in a small town with only 3 restaurants, no real entertainment like a movie theater or bowling alley. There's just not a lot to do.

I took her out on a late night picnic date where I had wine, glasses, a rose, candle, watermelon, strawberries, melted chocolate, and sub sandwiches for dinner. We stayed and talked for hours and we went to her house after and kissed a few times.

Well, we've gotten together for 2 lunches (due to our schedules), and we haven't really gone any farther.

Now I want to take her out on a second romantic date. So I was thinking about doing another picnic since there's really not another option for romance in this town.

I'm looking for ideas to help make this one a lot better and more special than the first one. Any Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could invite her at night to stargaze... Bring a picnic blanket and set up somewhere private with a good view. I find that romantic.

What Girls Said 2

• I'd say you should cook her a dinner. Find out what her favorite meals are and give it a go!

• No more picnics! Why don't you take her to see a play or something?

What Guys Said 2

• this is just my 2 cents but if you already did picnic, then don't repeat:p be more creative than that even if options are scarce.

• any ideas?

• I do have ideas but you said yourself its very limited and you know the relation between you two better than I do since its your relationship and not mine so its best if you try to figure this one out.

• Don't do the picnic again, do something different. How about cooking dinner for her?