Am I screwed? I don't do women, who demand to be dominated, and I don't do casual sex?

I can dominate, but if she doesn't like dominating back, then that's a problem.

I also personally see sex as intimate, not to be given casually.

Given that combination, am I screwed?

Of course, submission is kinda the ultimate way of kinda saying "I love you, I trust you with myself", but there has to be balance. I won't respect a woman as much, who doesn't tug back on the rope.
I'm talking about everything in the relationship.

Most Helpful Guy

• If course you're not screwed. You sound pretty average to me. Most girls don't do casual sex and if they do, its mostly just a phase they think they need for some reason or they are emotionally damaged which you don't want to mess with anyway. They usually have many, many problems you cannot help so don't even try. Most guys and girls like sex switched up. For instance, my gf sometimes like me to dominate her and other times, she grabs me, holds me down and does what she wants to me. We both enjoy both scenarios and we like the change-up. Don't worry, you are normal.

• I'm talking about everything in the relationship, not just the sex.

• Still, you're fine. Most women don't want to be dominated. They want to be loved, appreciated, and valued for their thoughts. Not told what to do.

What Girls Said 2

• You will be fine, there are switcher out there, that want a relationship

• That is great there is nothing wrong with u

What Guys Said 4

• I don't think most women are as submissive as you'd think based on answers here. I'd hazard a guess that women with higher sex drives are more likely to be submissive (OR dominant).

Plenty of women want romance and occasional missionary sex. Like... most.

• Who cares what the position or circumstance is all the time. I mean, if it's a quickie from behind, up against a wall, or whatever, you really care for/love the person, so it shouldn't really demean it.

• Sure.

But if you're imagining that the average woman in a long term committed relationship is going to be dissatisfied because you won't dominate her all the time, you've been reading chat boards filled with the sexually frustrated more then actually living long term relationships, most likely.

It's much more likely you'll be sexually frustrated a few years in.

• A few years in?

• Not necessarily. I'm sure you'll be able to find some kind of balance with a girl. But as far as most girls go, yea, you're pretty screwed, sorry.

• It's gonna be one effing long process of elimination.

• well, you could always see if a girl is willing to try new things

• Haha, yeah. I hope taking at some initiative on her end is one of them.

• Why would you be screwed? There's plenty of women who think this same way.

• Really? It seems most girls love to be "controlled", and a lot who see sex as casual.

• Pretty sure there's a lot more men that think like that than women. Just try to dodge the sluts.

• No you're fine. There are a lot of women who don't have casual sex and like to sometimes take control during sex.

• Not just talking about the sex. Of course, submission is kinda the ultimate way of kinda saying "I love you, I trust you with myself", but there has to be balance. I won't respect a woman as much, who doesn't tug back on the rope.

• Oh you definitely won't have a problem with that haha. It would be harder to find a woman who doesn't argue. Most women will be submissive but have no problems speaking up when they feel you're wrong. At least that's been my experience.