Did anyone here met their love online?

Is it possible to meet someone online and it turns to be a relationship, love or ends with marriage?

Most Helpful Guy

• as a girl, you will have a hard time to fish through all the sex offers from ugly, old creeps; as a guy you will have to fob a few ugly/fat chicks of and for ever hope in vain that one girl will eventually answer. thats basically how online partner search works... and if you finally, against all odds, meet somebody in real live, you still have the same probles you´d have in rl dating.

• what i wanted to say is: it isn´t impossible but pretty unlikely.

• :) you are welcome

• You and NobleselseOblige are right. There are a lot of broken and superficial people. But Form time to time you find a raw diamond there :)

What Guys Said 8

• I had a very good 4 yesr relationship with a lady I met online. Also had a 1year relationship and a 4 month relationship with ladies met online. So, yes it can definitely be good sometimes, however, as already mentioned it can also be difficult, tediois or even dangerous...

• I met my girlfriend online and after 2 years in a relationship I stay with her whenever I'm not in college and plan to have a long future together. It's definitely possible.

• I wish you all the best:)

• It can happen but i been catfished lot so i am careful , i don't hide nothing from any girl cause we all have feelings

• yeah, I met a romanian girl online and we were together for 2 years, I still love her and wish we could be together. it's been about 2 months since we broke up

• I hope things go well for you.

• thank you and things are going better, I've met a girl I like and I think she's perfect

• It's possible. But not the norm.

• It's easily possible. Is it recommended? No. People online are 99% of the time busted in some way.

• Not sure if it's that high, lol, but it is easier to lie over the internet. Realize that people lie pretty often in person as well.

• It is that high.

• met my ex fiancee online (5 yrs) and my ex girlfriend on line

• Possible yes, so far I still hope.

What Girls Said 1

• My brother found his gf online. They've been together for 10 years.