How low should I make my standards?

Honestly, I was under the belief that I was actually I nice looking guy, but, apparently, I'm hideous, so, I guess not. See, being as every girl I've ever been attracted to has either rejected me or dated another guy, I was wondering, how low should I make my standards? See, I at least try to go after girls I think are somewhat attractive, but should I just go to the lowest common denominator? I was beginning to think my new standard should just be "so long as it's a girl", and not acknowledge whether or not I actually like them. I mean, I know some guys do this, the only problem being, I'm not after just sex or anything, I want to legitimately like the girl I'm dating. Oh well, in case you're wondering what I look like, no, I won't post a pic (hence anonymity) but I will say I have some app called "hot or not" and my rating is only 5.40... I'm usually a fun and outgoing person, I can hold a good conversation, have a good build (not ripped, but I'm at least in shape) practice good grooming, am an amazing artist, in case anyone's wondering, I'm a black/hispanic guy, and most of the girls I've tried dating have been white or latina, but that's because of where I live. So yeah, should I just date anyone that's at least a girl, should that be my news standard?

Most Helpful Girl

• No! Date a girl you're attracted to.
    But consider the girls who are average looking - get to know them! Give them a chance. If one of them has a great personality then you may start to like her for that, and that's a great basis for a relationship :)

• I generally go after ones that are more average looking, they usually have more in terms of personality.

• Well, then keep that standard then. Don't be afraid to go for above average too, you never know :)

What Girls Said 3

• that is a horrible place to post a picture. I can think of a picture i could put up and be a 6 and if i put on a slutty outfit, makeup and get the right angle on the camera i could be a ten. but in real life im a 7. so that is unsustainable data.

• nooo, in a good relationship you'll have to be attracted to the person. So no, I think you should have such lows standards but nor too high. Just be attracted to the girl you date in the future.

• Usually guys think they are a lot more attractive than they think because people will be nice and polite and tell them they are cute or attractive.

What Guys Said 1

• You're only a teenager man, I'd keep your standards and just give it a little bit more time.