Is it weird that I have never had a boyfriend but once but it wasn't that serious. And I am a Junior in high school?

I have never had a boyfriend but once but he wasn't serious. Is that weird because I think it is. People have asked me out but I know what kind of person there are. And most of them just wanted sex.

Most Helpful Guy

• Not at all. I was 25 when I got my first gf and I had lots of opportunies. You're better off that way.

• Ohkai thank you c:

• You're welcome. You're a very pretty girl. Don't worry about boys. You have more than enough time to get a bf and you're better off learning what you want now so you can choose more wisely when you're a few years older. Hang in there ;)

What Guys Said 2

• No, that's intelligent. Focus on your ambitions first then worry about relationships. Just bang when you need it haha.

• I graduated high school and I have never had a girlfriend at all. Not even a first kiss. It sucks to think about it, but it is only weird when you allow it to be. When you're ready for a serious relationship, you will know it and you will know when the object of your affection is serious too. And when that happens, don't miss the opportunity to embrace it!! :)

What Girls Said 4

• No, I don't count it as weird. I only had one boyfriend during my high school life, and it only lasted 4 months - trust me, it's not as weird as some people make it out to be lol

• No its not weird, I was the same way and in many ways still am. For me it was finding someone I was interested in, do whats right for you and as long as you are not wasting your time and you keep making the right choices for yourself, when it does happen it will mean a lot more to you.

• No it's not weird, I'm a senior and haven't been in a relationship in 5 years.

• Nope, you have the rest of your life to date