The girls in my grade are messed up and I need to know what to do?

Alright so there's this girl in my grade (7th going to be 8th) that I like but then there's like only one popular girl that would kiss a guy so I like her for that. The girl that would kiss someone I ended up dating but while I was dating her the girl I used to like told me she likes me and she would kiss and stuff but I already feel committed to this girl now and I'm just not sure what to do

Most Helpful Girl

• Now remember bud, you are really ridiculously young. If it doesn't work out between you and the girl don't be that heartbroken, there are plenty of fish in the sea! :D
    From what I read my advice is go with your heart. Two chicks onbviously want you but you've gotta make a choice. Take some time to think about it and see which one you really want to invest a relationship in.

What Girls Said 2

• Don't over think this to much. Just go with what your heart wants. But also you are young so don't worry about dating.

• The key word is USED to like which means you don't like her as much or anymore so I advice to date the girl you like more

What Guys Said 1

• Kissing sucks. Stay with your girl and kiss her.