She suddenly phoned me.. is she interested?

I want this girl badly and i have been talking to her for a week now via text, i dont know if she is interested or not based on the on what i have seen coz she takes long to reply and sometimes she dont reply at all... but last night after asking her to go out for a movie this weekend she phoned me and we talked for 21mins even though she said she can't make it for the movie but next week should be fine.. do you think she is interested or i must just move on?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think she might be interested because she did take time to call you and to talk to you in person rather than just texting. Plus she didn't turn down your offer either. Maybe she just has a busy life. I'd wait and see what happens next week. If there's no progress, then I'd move on.

• haha you are right... so if you were in my shoes.. what would you have done before next week?;)

• :)... now should i tell ask her out or?

What Girls Said 1

• seems like she is interested

What Guys Said 1

• You might have a chance, but keep others in mind too