What's a guy that likes oldest women called?

I'm 19 and tend to like women in their 30's. If older women who like younger guys are called a cougars, then what's a guy like me who likes older women called?

Updates:
Thanks for the answers everybody! And sorry, I meant to put "older women". Damn predictive text..

0|0
9|5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 8

• Well lucky for you in same states you are above the legal age or they would have called you JAILBAIT.

But there isn't just one specific name that they call you here are some possibilities a 'Panther' a 'Cougar Chaser' or a 'MILF Hunter'.

Depends on who you are talking to.

Hope this helped

0|1
    0|1
  • Silly boys

0|1
    0|0
  • Cubs , I really like younger guys , in there 20s I am like 31 right now

0|1
    0|0
  • a MILF lover

0|1
    0|0
  • A cougar chaser

0|0
    0|0
  • You are a cub

0|0
    0|0
  • They're cubs I think

0|0
    0|0
  • Cougar cub. I want to be a cougar when I grow up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• 0|0
    0|0
    • That is correct, he is primarily attracted to adult females and thus a teleiophile. A gerontophile is a primary attraction for elderly/geriatrics. 30-40 year old women do not qualify for this. If there's a specific age range he's interested in he might be considered a cronophile.

About 60-80% of men are attracted to both adult women and young women (16-20 approximately). Therefore he would be considered Atypical in terms of sexual interest.

• Indeed, but Q. A. wrote "oldest women".
      I based my comment on that 'oldest'.
      My bad.

• These answers are technical and unnecessarily precise.

I approve and applaud both of you :D

• I'm 21 and like girls in their 30s too. I don't know really.

0|1
    0|0
  • Their prey... or just a person who likes cougars...

0|0
    0|0
  • You would be called a heterosexual teleiophile

0|0
    0|1
    • As far as I know it , teleiophily applies being sexually interested in adult persons. The default option for any adult thus. Correct me where I 'm wrong.

• 'cubs', 'MILF hunters'

0|0
    0|0