White people don't like it that I like black women?

So I am a white man. I love and feel very attracted to black women! Why is it that some of my friends make jokes about it? They call it ''dirty'' to like them. (some of them do). I have black friends as well, but some of my white female friends always say: ''eewww'' when I mention that. Why is that? What is the problem with loving black women as a white man? I really wonder!

Most Helpful Girl

• First off, those friends making fun of your are rude and immature. There's nothing wrong with being attracted to black women. If you like them, then go for it! :)

Don't let your immature, rude friends make you feel bad about it. Friends should support you when you are doing something that makes you happy.

What Girls Said 10

• They are racist.

They are probably the type of person to make offensive comments regarding ones race,
    then when confronted will say , "how dare you say I am racist ! I totally have a black best friend."

• Because they're racist. That's why.

• Yes maybe.. it is a big shame! Because black women are hot. Why are black women never ''the hottie of the school'' in a movie... it is always a blonde.. why?

• Simply not care. And live your life with who you want. & try finding new friends. They seem real closed minded.

• bc they're racist

• Maybe because they're kids...
    At heart ad least...

They just want to tease you, I doubt they really mean it in a sense that they're racist.
    They just like busting your chops.

• I'm white and I don't give a flying fuck that you like black women. Just go for it dude

• It does show that they are extremely shallow and very judgmental based on a person's appearance.

• whow your friends are just rude *rolls eye* but go ahead and find you a nice respectful black girl.

• Your friends are racist as fuck, that's why.

• It's because you have racist bad friends

What Guys Said 5

• I get the same reaction from my friends when I state just how attracted I am to Indian girls. I get the "Indian women smell of curry", "Indian women have hairy arm pits", "Indian women wear silly brightly colored clothes" and whatever other stereotype you can think of, but it's just ignorance on their part and the comments make me laugh because they're just so stupid.

If you like black women, then you like black women, there are lots of beautiful black women around, so your friends are missing out on meeting some great women.

• I agree! The ideal of blondes being the hottest is annoying!! They are not!

• nothing is wrong with you. you just got the jungle fever, thats all.

lol just messing with ya. anyways bro screw them, you can like whatever you want in life as long as you aren't hurting anyone. who are they to judge anyways? but yea we all have are own preferences in life. who cares about their skin color, just as long as they are women and they are pink between their legs you are normal and ok

• haha pink between their legs ;) I like your humor! Thanks. But no wonder black women are jealous sometimes.. because the white blondie is always ''the hot chick'' in a movie..

• lol. yea that is because remember, rich white folks are the ones that run the entertainment industry and control more than at least 90% of the media.

and oh look! a jealous white girl just gave me a downvote

• Haha.. yea! thats how it goes.. black and white women always have a little competition seems like!

• Well, it's because they're racist on some level.

I wouldn't worry too much about what they have to think or say on the matter.

• Maybe they are jealous that women from other races can be hot 2? :)

• Maybe it is.. but I will find a nice black woman and then we will see how my white female friends react right? :P

• Yeah, if you find a woman that you're attracted to and she's black, then you'd better damn well go for it.

If they're good friends then they won't say jack shit about it.

• That is racism, but their opinions here really dont matter. Yours is the only one that does.

• Because humans in general have shallow nature. Whites usually judge people by the looks. The more he/she is attractive.. the more valuable he/she is.

• why do white people do that?

• Yes i know... i have seen beautiful black chicks. actually all people are not shallow. There are many people who are attracted to any race. So avoid shallow ones and go a head. Don't avoid black women just because your friends don't agree with it.

• Thank you very much! I won't.. I will end up with a black hottie haha.. im sure