Guys! what is your opinion of Brazilian wax?

For me being middle Eastern its not so hot having thick dark hair down below.. it's basically a jungle and I suck at trimming it nice so I enjoy getting a clean cut Brazilian wax once a mobth. waxing helps it grow slower and its not thick and jungle ish.

Butdo majority of guys like it. ? I mean after once a month Brazilian I let it grow but its not as much hair as when I shave.. I've stopped shaving. is it OK with some hair until next appointment?

Most Helpful Guy

• Brazilians are cool and all but for me would get boring after a while, change is nice

What Guys Said 3

• Seems unfortunate but since you let it grow out a bit before getting that done again, I suppose I would be fine if my girlfriend did that.

• I love it when a woman is completely bald down there so a little bit is fine I want to get waxed and lasered from my waist down even down there on me and my wife

• I prefer pubic hair on women. We aren't children. No one on this site gets laid, but they think you're supposed to be shaved.

What Girls Said 0