White girls, what do you think about Asian guys?

I just want to see your honest opinion. Would you ever date an Asian guy?

• I would never date an Asian guy, I'm not attracted to them.
  • I don't judge guys by their race. Just matters if he is the right type.
  • I actually prefer Asian guys.

Most Helpful Girl

• Never dated one, but why not in fact.
    If he has a great personnality and everything in the right place, why not :)

What Girls Said 9

• I don't judge guys by their race. Just matters if he is the right type. That being said, I do have a "type", and I used to be pretty attracted to Asian guys. I still am somewhat, but it's not really the stereotypical kind of Asian guy I'm attracted to, it's guys that look like Harry Shum Jr.😍 But in general, it just depends on the person.

• I could. It just depends on everything he has to offer.(ya know, personality, appearance, talents etc- same things go for everyone - even for possible friends

• My first boyfriend was Chinese and we're really close friends now , he was my first proper crush and he's a lovely guy who has lots of ladies after him and a wonderful new girlfriend who is white :) honestly to me though race is and should not be important its personality 90% and 10% attraction/looks , nothing to do with race :D

• I have dated an asian, so I probably would again.

• I don't find them attractive so I probably wouldn't date one

• I found Korean & philippines really hot and i don't mind to go in a date with one of them.

• I like Asian boys

• Where is that white girl chasing noblesse oblige.

• Many Asian males like to ask that question, but in reality they are the ones with the problem.

What Guys Said 0