White girls, what do you think about Asian guys?

I just want to see your honest opinion. Would you ever date an Asian guy?

• I would never date an Asian guy, I'm not attracted to them.
    20% (3)22% (2)21% (5)Vote
  • I don't judge guys by their race. Just matters if he is the right type.
    53% (8)56% (5)54% (13)Vote
  • I actually prefer Asian guys.
    27% (4)22% (2)25% (6)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Never dated one, but why not in fact.
    If he has a great personnality and everything in the right place, why not :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• I don't judge guys by their race. Just matters if he is the right type. That being said, I do have a "type", and I used to be pretty attracted to Asian guys. I still am somewhat, but it's not really the stereotypical kind of Asian guy I'm attracted to, it's guys that look like Harry Shum Jr.😍 But in general, it just depends on the person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I could. It just depends on everything he has to offer.(ya know, personality, appearance, talents etc- same things go for everyone - even for possible friends

0|0
    0|0
  • My first boyfriend was Chinese and we're really close friends now , he was my first proper crush and he's a lovely guy who has lots of ladies after him and a wonderful new girlfriend who is white :) honestly to me though race is and should not be important its personality 90% and 10% attraction/looks , nothing to do with race :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I have dated an asian, so I probably would again.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't find them attractive so I probably wouldn't date one

0|0
    1|0
  • I found Korean & philippines really hot and i don't mind to go in a date with one of them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like Asian boys

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is that white girl chasing noblesse oblige.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many Asian males like to ask that question, but in reality they are the ones with the problem.

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.