Any good blind dating advice out there?

So my best friend and his girlfriend are setting me up with her best friend. I've never met her and I have no clue what she's like cause they refuse to tell me. Any good blind date tips?

0|0
2|3

Most Helpful Girl

• you should at least know how she looks like and how she is like. your friends are being stupid... in this case I would ask why they think you two would get along in the first place? Why her?

I had some blind dates, they all were ok. some were good and fun.

If you feel like you're not the type of person for a blind date, then don't go on one. I went on blind dates because I chose to. But i would get really bad anxiety and be really nervous if I knew someone wants to set me up!! too much pressure!

0|1
    0|0
    • They set us up together cause we act alike... :P they're calling me girly... I like blind dates but I'm really bad with meeting new people...

What Girls Said 1

• just be yourself

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Yeah don't do it... You know why they call them blind dates? Cause half the time you wish you were blind when you go on these dates. Not speaking from experience of course.

0|0
    0|1
  • Be casual thats what evry1 notice take her easy dont be too much of kind and do go against her on some topics and must compliment her but not much

0|1
    0|0
  • FB pics first. Never go in blind.

1|0
    0|1