Whats your opinions on African American women? Would you date one or not? Would you date outside your race?

it's just something i have been curious about for a while? In my opinion i would date outside my race, i wouldn't mind. I would just like some intake on other people's opinions about this.

Most Helpful Guy

• I used to have a crush on a black girl for over a year in middle school but I was to much of a little pussy to ask anyone out back then lol. Right now my girlfriend is Puerto Rican so yes I would date outside of my race.

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah race means pretty much zero to me. It's about if I'm attracted to her and like her attitude and mentality.

• I asked out a black girl once. She wasn't black American, but I'm open to any race or nationality.

• God no. Not if she's "African American". If she's black though, I'm all into that.

• Black girls in general are one of the coolest, good looking, and realist people I've ever met. Ofc I'd date Black women <3

• Yes I would.

What Girls Said 3

• Of course I would. I really couldn't care less about what race he is.

• I know what you mean I'm usually attracted to guys that are not my race but I never do anything about it cause I'm scared they will reject me cause of how I look

• Most African American women look angry all the time
    I'm African American myself
    Albeit some are friendly like my best friend is African American but it's pretty rare for me to encounter a black American woman who acts like the world owes her something