Hello, this is me! go check it out?

okay, so im 6 ft 2, handsome, i would say i'm a mix of francisco lachowski with the personality of johnny depp, i'm slim, and smart, girls please tell me, if i have a chance of getting a girlfriend?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm 16 but if I was a woman around the same age as yourself I think I would be put off completely, just by the fact that you're clearly full of yourself. I guess self conference isn't the worst thing, but it can sometimes be overpowering. It seems that you only care about your appearance, although you mentioned your personality... Like I said at the beginning, I'm 16 but if I was closer too your age then I don't think I would date you. Everyone has there own opinion I guess, so yeah you could get a girlfriend.

What Girls Said 8

• And so humble.

• You sound like you're exaggerating. Not hot.

• Looks are not everything.. also she will sense if your way too into your looks, that is a turn off. Be your self, and not so caught up on the looks department... after all its the personality that hooks a girl in - of course she has to be physically attracted to you as well.. but just stop worrying about how you look..

• You sound hot. Yes, you have a chance.

• Send me a photo of your face, and I'll tell you. Face is what I go after.

• Sounds nice so far if its true. Upload a pic

• Yes you have a chance

What Guys Said 2

• hopefully all the girls will stroke your ego so you can feel great about yourself

• Probably not. Have you thought about going gay?