Why do women hate me with a passion?

It seems like women go out of their way to hurt me because they hate me. It happens with women who've only met me once.

Most Helpful Girl

• Do you unintentionally have a garbage personality? Are you creepy? Perverted?
    Maybe they are discriminating against you because you are red-headed?
    It's stupid when someone just hates someone for no apparent reason...

• I'll be the first to say that I am overly generous and I fall in love too easily. I treated my exes like goddesses, putting their needs and wants before my own. I would've taken a bullet for any of the women I had a relationship with (if 3 days counts that is). It may very well be that I'm just not what women want, then again my kindness may very well be the thing that makes them hate me. I don't know, that is why I am appealing to anyone who will answer for an answer.

What Girls Said 2

• What are you doing to make them hate you? Maybe it's something you're doing or saying that you're not even aware of

• "I'll be the first to say that I am overly generous and I fall in love too easily. I treated my exes like goddesses, putting their needs and wants before my own. I would've taken a bullet for any of the women I had a relationship with (if 3 days counts that is). It may very well be that I'm just not what women want, then again my kindness may very well be the thing that makes them hate me. I don't know, that is why I am appealing to anyone who will answer for an answer."

• Are you rude?

What Guys Said 0