Why do I only seem to attract guys older than me?

I'm 19, and I'm finally starting to date. My last boyfriend was 25. After him I finally decided to stay in my age range but it's like it's impossible. Guys from the age of 23 to early 30's always come to me. When they talk to me and ask my age their often surprised by my age. They say I look young but I don't act it. So do young guys just like immature girls?

Most Helpful Girl

• This has been happening since I was 16.
    Now that I am in my late 20s I finally notice that men my age and younger hit on me just as much as older men.

I don't really know why we attract older men,
    But from personal experience it's not uncommon that men go for women several years younger.
    And women go for men their age and several years older.

What Guys Said 2

• Guys probably see you acting very mature and think you are older than you are. I liked this girl a while ago and then I found out she was 24 and I couldn't believe it. I would have thought she was at least 27-28 because she was so together and acts so mature. It's a good thing though.

• Young guys do NOT like immature girls. Unless they themselves are immature, in which case yes. Any mature guy won't like that quality. I should mention that by having a boyfriend who was 25, you may have shown the males around you that you have a strong preference for older men. They would in that case avoid dating you, figuring that they were too young for you.

What Girls Said 1

• Young guys are immature. Older guys tend to like mature girls.