How important is kindness to you in a relationship?

hHow important is kindness to you in a relationship?

Most Helpful Girl

• Really important :) I hate being mean to people at all, I wouldn't really feel comfortable in a relationship with someone who was mean to others and to me :)

• How kind should he be? Rate from 1-10

• I'd say a good solid 9 :) He doesn't have to be kind obviously if someone isn't being nice to him, but being nice to people in general doesn't cost anything, it says a lot about somebody :)

What Girls Said 6

• It is essential. I wouldn't go out with a guy who was not kind.

One time there was this guy who I was really attracted to. He was witty, hot, fit, funny and charming. When he asked me out, I said no because he had no respect for any woman or girl (apart from me) and he would make mean and demeaning remarks to other women. He wasn't considerate to anyone (male or female) - he was selfish + nice to me for selfish ends only. NO. Just NO. No matter how sexy he is.

• it is very important, because if there no kindness than there is no relationship, there would be no relationship because if someone is putting you down then you automatically respond upset and annoyed with that person. relationship is about happiness and when someone isn't being kind than how is there happiness

• Very important. If you are rude or mean i wouldn't date you. You must be kind to not just others but to yourself as well.

• It's very important. I can't date someone who isn't kind to me and who isn't kind to other people

• It's very important who wants to be constantly treated badly

• I don't want to be jerk myself, therefore I don't want to surround myself with jerks either.
    I want a man to be dominant and someone who's NOT a doormat, but kindness must be there at the right times too.

What Guys Said 2

• it's absolutely one of the most important things

• If im lookin for some sexy time I dont care, but for a long-lasting relationship id want a nice lady instead of a bitch.