Is it weird that I'm attracted to Muslim girls?

There's this Muslim girl in my class that wears the scarf thing on her head and I think she's cute.

103

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you naturally dominant?

Muslim girls can be easily associated with submissiveness, humility, patience, innocence and gentleness (in need of protection). They kind of stand out when compared to regular girls.
    These qualities often attract guys who like the idea of being the protector, are dominant and have a certain hardon for human virtue.

What Girls Said 9

• Not weird at all... its perfectly fine to be attracted to whoever you want. But as far as dating goes, most Muslim parents are overprotective and strict when it comes to that.

• Oh brother.
    When will we come out of the dark ages? NO, it is not weird to be attracted to a Muslim girl. Yes, girls that wear hijab will almost always be unattractive because hair and collarbones are important to attractiveness at first impressions and the hijab works effectively, but sometimes it doesn't work because her pretty face, smile, or personality shines out more brighter. Its normal okay? You can be islamaphobic and still be attracted , humans can't help attraction.

• It's not weird

• I don't see how that's weird. Middle eastern girls are very pretty.

• No, lol. Why would that be weird?

• Because my friends are into girls that show a lot of skin.

• Your friends are your friends. They aren't you.

• Its just perfectly normal to like someone?

• Why is it weird you think a girl is cute? What does it matter if she's Muslim?

• Not at all, Muslim girls are nice respectable girls :-) go for it

• I'm too scared to go for it haha. I don't know, she might get offended.

• No don't be, ask for her number first then start from there. :-))

What Guys Said 3

• I mean... if she's hot id understand but usually they aren't that flattering

• I've seen some that weren't cute bro.

• Nope beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

• they come with complicated parents and culture, good luck though