Should l give him another chance?

I like this guy, and have for a long time, l actually might think l love him. But he has hurt me before and lied to me about cheating, so l am afraid to really give in to him, and say that l love him, in fear of getting hurt once more. He's really sweet and all that, and he says he loves me, and wants me back, but should l give him another chance? Or just walk away?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is tough! My first thought would be is to get outta there! But if you really want to be with him, don't make any fast moves first. Let HIM show you that he will never do it again. let HIM show you that he really wants to be with you and that you can put your trust into someone like that. For him admitting he's cheated in the past is a big step for him. Most guys don't do that at all or talk about there past at all Becuase they will be to afraid to put thoughts in your head. after he has shown you that he can be trusted as make your decision from there

Answer mine if you have some time please :)

• Haha, that's the point, he didn't talk about it, l found out from one of my friends, that he was cheating on me with:/ but l do really really like him, l am just to afraid...

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I was in something like with my ex when he wanted me to go back out with him. I was scared as in scared of getting hurt again, and being lied to and cheated on etc. I wish I had went with my gut but me being stupid got back together with him when I should've kept on walking. I believe that people deserve second chances in a relationship but not the same mistakes. And something that I learned if they do it once, they'll do it again. Think wisely before you open up to him again of even give him another chance. Go with your gut it'll tell you right from wrong. In my opinion I think you should walk away. Don't keep running back to the person you need to walk away from because you are just looking for another way to get hurt again. Its just from my experience with my last relationship.

• You should walk away. There's nothing stopping him from cheating again or lying again or lying about cheating again.

• Walk away. Actually, no. RUN.