Do guys find girls who are over wieght disscusting?

This guy and I keep flirting and i think the next time i see him ill make a move... but im a little over wieght its not a disgusting amount but you can tell i have a little pooch.
So are guys repulsed by over weight girls?

Updates:
And im currently on a dite and working out everyday.

0|0
3|5

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on each guy. Lets be realistic here, looks don't always last. People age, they get overweight, whatever else. That doesn't stop genuine husbands from loving their wives? There are men who are all about looks. But there are also men who are after a girls heart. Another word of advice, you should let men pursue you, unless you really want to do all the work for them. I think you should let this guy make his first move. If he does really like you, he will find a way to tell you. But if you make that first move, you should be confident he has feelings for you otherwise your going to end up being hurt. And no, your looks don't matter in this situation. Being overweight is not permanent. You should feel confident about yourself regardless and don't let people or the media influence on what beauty is. It's all fake anyways. But I have been where you are, it IS possible to lose weight and it's actually better for you in the long run, health wise. But don't let it stop you from relationships or confidence. If you feel like being overweight is a burden for you, change the situation. But if you are okay with it, then embrace it and be beautiful! Because you are beautiful regardless! Everyone has imperfections, if you feel your weight is one then who cares! You just gotta be you. And don't let anyone's opinion overpower yours. Beauty always starts from the inside and works it's way out. Be confident :) And if you feel like you want to pursue the guy, just do it!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• I want love a girl for who she is not
    worry about her being overweight or little chubby

1|0
    0|0
  • I find it quite disgusting when girls can't spell disgusting right 🙊

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, i will never date or sleep with an overweight girl, general rule? if their stomach is not flat they're out of the game.

1|0
    2|0
    • ... and what most people call "chubby" or "curvy" is grossly overweight

• Let's just say you should probably start working out.

0|1
    1|0
  • Little pooch is probably ok. Go for it. YOLO!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Don't worry, most of them don't care if you are a bit chubby.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you're not happy with your weight then lose it instead of worrying about it

1|0
    0|0