If a hot girl starts acting and dressing like a butch, is she still hot?

And girls, if a guy starts behaving a lot more femininely, is it a turn-on?

0|0
3|9

Most Helpful Guy

• A girl acting like a bitch is a major turn off for me. A hot girl once asked me something about myself and I proceeded to answer her. After 2 sentences, she said "Excuuuuse me, I didn't ask for your life story." And that's when I knew she was a bitch. She was the worst...

0|0
    0|0
    • are you talkin about bitches or butches?

• Oh I completely misread that haha. As for butches, it sort of depends in what way they are acting like a butch.

What Guys Said 8

• I've only seen a few girls that have really done it, and only one that I knew well. She basically wore clothes that totally erased her femininity and cut her hair like a man would have it. It didn't make her look "ugly," but I didn't feel any sexual attraction toward her. It was clearly a look that was made to attract another girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. in my opinion a girl has to have long hair and dress feminine to be hot, so she'd stop being hot as soon as she became a butch. She might still have a pretty face, but she wouldn't be sexually attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope not anymore

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's not hot.

0|0
    0|0
  • I am a guy I need a visual please

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes and it depends how severely butch we are talking about. I once met this very redneck chick that was a landscaper. She was a moron and was not feminine at all but holy cow she could suck a dick and what a body she had.

0|0
    0|0
  • if she is chopping some meat and licking the butcher knife and looking at me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• I saw a stud today in Charlotte. She had long dreads and pretty teef. I was gay for 2 minutes.

0|0
    0|0
  • No to both
    I like my men, manly

0|0
    0|0
  • A hot girl will always be hot no matter what

0|0
    0|0