If you heard a guy being rude to his mother?

The other day, the guy I was dating was talking to his mom (who is 70) on the phone, and I couldn't believe how rude he was being to her. She has beginning stages of Alzheimer's and I could tell he was losing patience with her, rolling his eyes and huffing and puffing. She said something and he got angry and hung up on her. He turned to me and said "She's an idiot". I was appalled and disgusted. This is a big red flag and I can't stop thinking about it. Do you guys agree?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a signification of how he will treat his girlfriend/wife. I dated a guy who treated his mom like dirt. I don't tolerate it. She bends backwards for him and he takes it all. I left his ass after telling him how much of a scumbag he is, and that he needs to be 10x more appreciative for everything she ever does.

• I love how we basically said the same thing haha. I didn't even realize it till now :P

• Absolutely. I went from being so attracted to him to losing all feeling for him within minutes. Despicable.

What Guys Said 3

• My late maternal grandma had Alzheimer's disease
    i helped my mom take care of grandma it's so sad
    to think any guy would talk to his mom that way
    with the beginning of Alzheimer's would give me
    red flags if i heard him treat her that way on phone
    i don't know what to think just so sad if you ask me
    yes i agree very much with you

• I think his behavior is disgusting. Moms gave us life, fed us, tucked us in, made us feel safe, protected us, made sure we had everything for school. I could go on and on but it would take forever. Sorry if I caused so sentimental. Nothing can replace mom

• I would have done a Pat Travers on his ass it's called Boom Boom Out Go The Lights listen to the song

• Lol! Love that

• I did that to a friend of min who's mother was dieing of cancer and he called her a bitch he was still on phone with her when I laid him out he got back up 30 minutes later dazed

What Girls Said 4

• They way a man treats his mother should give a clue how he will be treating his woman. A HUGE RED FLAG!

• The way a man treats his mother reflects a lot how he would treat his potential wife/girlfriend. So I would definitely say it's a red flag.

• HUGE RED FLAG. I truly believe the way guys treat their moms is a foreshadowing to how they'll treat you eventually. If I were you, I would run as fast as I could away from that.

• And since every girl below me said pretty much the same thing, I would run even faster haha.

• I'm sprinting! Lol

• Major red flag. If he's treating his mom this way, how is he going to treat you?